Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing # 6

I've been enjoying checking up on sites through Google Reader. It's much more efficient and provides the ease of quick skimming when in a hurry. One of my favorites is Flickr Most Interesting Photos. It's like a little vacation from the business and information overload of other sites. Another feed I read is Moving at the Speed of Creativity. Mr. Fryer just blogged about a hilarious incident where his arm, backpack w/laptop etc. got caught outside the train or Metro! Luckily the door opened and everything worked out okay. Otherwise, I just get updates on NYT health and some of the other educational sites. I'm glad summer school wrapped up yesterday so I can focus on my 23 things with more consistency. I guess you can say I'm looking forward to some summer Internet surfing without interruptions or distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment