Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thing # 20

The concept of Google Docs is great. I like that Google improved upon the overuse of attaching documents to emails. This seems so much more efficient. Three ideas I have for using Google Docs is for class collaborations, example assignments and completion sheets. I like the completion sheet for this class, as an example. I could use the spreadsheet to keep up with each student and what they are reading during SSR time. I use email daily to communicate with my parents. I like the fact that I could email them an example of an assignment I'm giving. Another idea would be to work on a diagram as a class where kids to collaborate and add their own details to the assignment. The presentation format could come in handy for class groups to add information to for showing other classmates. I could also use the presentation format to teach skills with my tutoring group, like a warm-up activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment