Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thing # 10




This task was by far the most difficult for me! I should have read about difficulties that other bloggers had first, but I tried to give it a go on my own. After working on this for several hours, I think I figured it out. I had trouble with Rockyou.com so I switched to Slide.com and I finally got it to work. At least now I can create another slideshow if needed. I really used more photos than I wanted to, but it was just easier to select all of them. I chose to use my Vegas photos and some from Gharbally on Flickr Creative Commons. I'm choosing to look at this task as fun overall even though it was pretty frustrating. I didn't even know who to ask for help since the task is so taylored to our individual needs. In other words, I would need someone literally standing beside me to see what's going on and try to help me to fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment