Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing #7b

Moving at the speed of creativity is a blog I follow on my Google Reader. Beth Still wrote a blog as a guest recently and it was pretty powerful. It was about finding balance between career and family. Who doesn't struggle with that? She teaches as well as conducts online classes so she is constantly connected to the world outside her home. She is on Twitter, email, chatting or something most of the time. Recently, she did an experiment and turned off her laptop, phone and blackberry to watch a movie with her husband only to realize she hadn't been disconnected in so long. She decided she must find balance in her life so her family time will not suffer.
I didn't find much else appealing on my reader today. The Flickr photos are always really cool for a little mindless break. I think I will change up the blogs I follow because some people haven't blogged in months and I would like to follow something more current.

No comments:

Post a Comment