Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing # 15

My sandbox page is http://misd23things.wikispaces.com/Starfish. I really enjoyed this once I got going. The only hang up was the table of contents. I found a code tool, but it wasn't creating the box I wanted, where I wanted so I deleted it. Oh well, I'm sure with some navigating I will figure it out. The discovery exercise was overwhelming and took a couple of hours for me to even get started. I'm hoping I did every task that was expected the correct way. This was yet another part of the learning curve I've been experience on this journey. After each task I do feel victorious, yet tired. Playing in the sandbox was fun once I figured out the tools. When I was embedding a YouTube video, I wasn't sure it was working until I took a chance and saved a blurry pic and it worked! Much about learning 2.0 is about taking chances and risks. Once I accepted that, things have gone a little more smoothly.

p.s.- I just figured out the Table of Contents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment