Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing # 8

I'm fascinated by the concept for Creative Commons. The copyright laws have always been vague and unclear for me, yet I'm afraid of infringement. Our kind librarian does a presentation in the fall of each year and I always am comforted by the fair use portion. I, then, go on my merry way in hopes that I do not have to concern myself with it. However, I'm missing out on great educational tools. With cc, I'm able to branch out and explore without worry to enhance lessons for my classroom. I checked out directories and search tool as well. The sight is incredibly easy to navigate through and find what you need. The brains behind this site were right on target and I'm thankful they took the challenge of creating a headquarters with which to share creativity with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment