Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing # 16

Library Thing is amazing! It is definitely a book lover's dream. I'm already thinking about the friends of mine I will be introducing this to. I searched by author, book title and even the local tab to check out some venues in the area. I have not joined yet, although I think I will. I like that it let me search without joining. I tried to read some of the reviews of a particular book by Heather B. Armstrong, but they wouldn't pull up. I can think of numerous educational and collaborative uses for Library Thing. Especially if you can catalog all your picks to refer to at later times for various topics. Of course, the fact that this site has social aspects is also very helpful. I'm always checking ratings and reviews as a consumer and this site is no different from ones I find useful. It has so many great things to offer and it is extremely easy to use-which I appreciate!

No comments:

Post a Comment