Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thing # 11

I experimented with the Flickr Letter Pool below. It was fun to create, although it took me a few times to get the letters to paste in order. I finally just did them vertically, which doesn't make much sense :). I also made a mosaic with Mosaic Maker of my niece, Emma. We have so many photos of her so it was easy to create. The photo generators could be so useful in the classroom. You could use the letter pool when working with vocabulary or use them to embellish student autobiographies. The mosaic maker, photo cube, or Warholitzer would be fun for students to use with reports or presentations. They could also use personal photos to share on class blogs. My students would instantly fall in love with these photo generators! I could upload pics from field trips, play day, or other activities and have them use a generator to document our memories.
















1 comment:

  1. I totally agree that the kids will love using the photo generators.

    ReplyDelete